Thursday, May 5, 2011

Whats on your heart?

A faint memory of what use you be. A scent that no longer smells as sweet and strong as before. A taste that no longer lingers on the tip of my tongue. A voice now soft and meek. A site that I no longer see. *Sigh* Love, what does it mean to be truly loved because I'm starting to think its not like in those fairytales. To me its become nothing more than a temporary feeling something that hits me hard, attaches itself to me, then pulls away as the night becomes the day. Why are some people scared to love because of past experiences? I thought that experience was suppose to teach you not hender you from moving on. I think its because their afraid, afraid that the next love will be better than the last and they wont know how to handle it. But dont you know theres no rule book to love, you just do what you feel without hesitation or questioning your emotion. Hopefully one day your heart will tell your ears to listen........

No comments:

Post a Comment