Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We Can Be Each Others Motivation

Recently I've been feeling the pressure. I'm 21, I live at home, I dont drive and I have a minimum wage job but that still wont stop me from living the dream. I mean every set back is a set up for a come up so any bad situation always has a bright side. I know it may not feel like it because your in the situation now and when your in the situation its hard to feel like you can make it out. But Im here to tell you, you can and you WILL! You only get out of life what you expect so if you dont expect much you wont get much and if your thinking in this mind frame I'm asking you to give yourself the option to think better. Only when you start thinking better of yourself and situations will you start to see the change in your life. I mean look at it this way, I just told you how I'm starting to feel the pressure being 21, living at home, not having a car and working a minimum wage job but through that I still expect for tomorrow to come and someone to call me saying they want to fly me to New York for a chance to walk down that Victoria Secret runway. And because I expect this one day my thoughts will manifest into reality and it will be! Dont believe me, ask James Allen (author of As a Man Thinketh) he'll tell you better than me.

 I understand that being young is a very confusing and puzzle filled time in everyones life but if we could only alter our thinking to be better than our circumstance, we would be great! Now I know trying something now may seem impossible but remember to get the impossible you have to do the impossible. So get ready and if your scared or nervous to take this journey alone, I'll take it with you and today is the first day of our altering our thinking to expect a better life for ourselves.

                                                                                     Love,

                                                                                             Ameera Mina Muah* ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment