Thursday, May 5, 2011

Moment

If I had a moment I'd take it like a picture
Freeze it in time never to be altered by the pain the future may bring
I'd never let it go and keep it close to my heart
Never letting anything tear us apart
If I had a moment to tell you how I really felt
I'd tell you how much I love you and how you make my soul melt
If I had a moment I'd steal all your kisses
Hide them in a secret place where I'd never ever forget them
I'd take you on a journey through the land of my heart
Where you'd engrave in a tree "I loved you from the start"
If I had a moment I'd make all your dreams come true
because I could never bare to see you blue
Can someone please give me a moment
So I could go back in time and shield his heart from the pain his past experiences has brought
Maybe then he would love me without thinking any bad thoughts
I cant wait for my moment...........

No comments:

Post a Comment