Friday, May 6, 2011

*Sweet Dreams*

Before I lay my head on my pillow I want to leave you with this......"A chance is like a picture, it would be nice if you just take it." Dont let anything in this life hold you back from doing, saying, or being anything you want. Especially if its something your heart longs for, now I do understand that life draws up some funny circumstances but dont let those circumstances make you. See whatever it is/was as a lessoned to be learned and take what you learned and apply it to whatver need be. Dont let any circumstance hold you hostage or hender you from doing what you feel because then you may risk the chance of regret for not doing what your heart says. Live hard, love harder, and laugh every time you get the chance.........Sweet Dreams XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment