Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pillow Talk

"The sky is the limit" But what if your like me and you want to be more than that? My dreams go way past the sky and further than the stars. They say space is an illusion but I'm not imagining this, while my thoughts and dreams have yet to fully manifest into my reality, I know for a fact that it will be solidified into something that I and you can see and touch. I'm a true believer in the fact that you are the shaper and molder of your own destiny. Whatever idea you have in your mind is more than obtainable you just have to believe in it and yourself enough to turn it out. I mean think about it like this, Allah allows you to have these thoughts to tell you that you can do it, every big idea you have is a direct message from your creator himself. Its just up to you whether you use it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment